Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Dave Hanning

wanted 944 windshield

I need a windshield for my 86 turbo, willing to drive in the NW and Nor Cal, I live in Portland OR. My windshield is a tinted sekurit, E2 tint with antennae wires in it...anyone have one?
Old 12-28-2013, 10:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hopefully you got our info for the green shade band type only
Old 12-29-2013, 07:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Dave Hanning

Richard I say another post that you did and I sent you an email, can you get me a factory windshield and ship it to Portland OR? If so what would it cost?

Thanks
Old 12-29-2013, 08:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Is this your request: Your email might have come back returned . this is the 86-91 944 windshield
Hi David:
we carry new Sekurit brand which is the OEM for the 944. It is possible that Sigla also was OEM certain years or it was replaced at some time. The Sekurit ones were originally made for the car in Germany but any replacements in recent years I think will say Belgium or Estonia on the sticker. It is the same quality manufacturer just a less costly plant that produces low volume. We can offer at $395 green tint with the gradual darker green shade band, built in antenna and this comes encapsulated so it has the thick rubber gasket glued to the surrounding windshield. Add $25 crate fee + $168 truck freight to Portland OR. The total $588 includes insurance and delivered to a business address or freight terminal pick up in Portland. Residential delivery by carrier is additional and someone has to be there to accept.
Let me know if I can be of additional assistance. Delivery is 7-10 days.
Happy Holidays,
Richard
Old 12-29-2013, 04:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: