Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

'88 924S SE FOR SALE

due to parents nagging, college coming up, and the need of a more dependable daily driver, I'm gonna try to sell my 924S.
it's got 107,000 miles. it has no rust and the paint is good except for small chips on the front valence and panel. as many others, the sunroof doesn't retract (needs new gears) and the dash is cracked.

It has the special edition option which includes koni yellows in the back, 1 inch lower ride height(or so i've been told) and minimal options to make it lightweight. It also has the eurospec 10.2 compression engine

I've recently put a new spring centered clutch in and am about to put new oil cooler seals and maybe front seals (i have the front seals if anybody wants to put 'em in themselves). has new dist., rotor, thermo fan switch, front wheel bearings, belt job, and waterpump It also has a throttle cam, 300 bucks worth of stereo stuff(head unit and 4 4x6s), and halogen lights. all these parts are only 2000 miles old.

it's been garaged it's whole life and only seen rain on a minimal basis. pictures here. http://ganymede.spaceports.com/~shabam/porsche.htm. (the pics don't do it justice)

i'm asking $4,600 neg.

Last edited by yOnKiNaToR; 08-29-2002 at 07:21 PM..
Old 08-29-2002, 07:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Currious. Recieved any offers yet? Also does it have rear shoulder belts or just lap belts?
Eric
Old 09-13-2002, 09:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

no, i haven't gotten any offers 'cause my area is a poor area and we have nasty winters so selling a porsche before winter is impossible.

i'm thinkin' of droppin the price to 4,200.

and it has just regular lap belts in the back although you really can't use the seats so it never meant anything to me.
Old 09-14-2002, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: