Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
West Central Ohio 45380

Garage
wtb: looking for an automatic

I have my oldest son turning 15 1/2 next week so I am looking for his car. It NEEDS to be an automatic. My wife would love to see a white exterior, burgundy interior, automatic. Should be a runner but I am willing to do the interior or dent removal stuff. I just don't want to put a lot of time into the engine. Parts to trade away and cash. Thanks Pics and prices to plyhammer@plyhammersparts dot biz
Old 05-05-2014, 10:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Good luck. It is not easy to find an automatic and the ones out there tend to be very very nice and very very pricey. We followed the same path last year and ultimately bought one with a spun bearing and in need of a ton of work. I figured it was a good project and we'd rather know what has been done on the car.
It just got registered last week and he is out burning it up. Getting a lot of "how fast is it?" If they only knew....
Old 05-05-2014, 01:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: