Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Ice Shark H4 Headlight System Harness, Bulbs, & Lenses $350

This is that rare headlight upgrade produced in 2004 by a former Rennlist member Dan Wray. He went by the name "Ice Shark" as his online handle and he built military grade wiring harnesses to upgrade the mediocre headlight system that was stock on all Porsche 944's. Sadly, Dan died sometime around 2005 after a number of "kits" had been delivered to enthusiasts who had paid a good deal of $$$ for them. A Google search on "ice shark lights 944" will yield a good bit of information, including installation tips and users experiences when they had after installing them. It was one of the best upgrades I made to my car when I had it. I used this on the car for less than 1000 miles and pulled everything in the system before I sold the car and I make it available to you here. The one item missing from the original kit is the adjustable voltage regulator which seemed to make my car's electrical system act strangely. They were $16.50 (cheap) when he supplied them and I know they are commercially available if you want to invest in one otherwise. To me, the real value in the kit was in the lighting harness and supplemental grounding strap for the engine-to-light-harness. It is well engineered (overbuilt) and extremely effective.

Otherwise, what is included is what is pictured. Lighting harness with healthy Bosch relays, (2) Ciebe H4 reflector housings with no pitting, (4) Narva 100/90 W H4 bulbs and the supplemental grounding strap. Also included are (2) PIAA 60/55W H4 bulbs (retail $39.99 each).

I had listed this on eBay and the deal went way bad due to a buyer in New York who wanted to do some end-run on me. Why is it that the only bad experiences I have ever had on eBay were from New Yorkers? Regardless, I want to offer it here before I relist it.

See below for images:

Last edited by bogomili; 05-21-2014 at 06:48 PM..
Old 05-21-2014, 05:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Are you open to any trades??

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 05-21-2014, 08:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

No trades. Please and thank you.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

OK,... available here:

"Ice Shark" Performance Headlight System Harness H4 Porsche 944 951 Turbo S2 NLA | eBay
Old 05-26-2014, 11:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: