Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Vitesse Racing Stage 3 kit (Rare Wasted Spark, SMT6 and etc...)

Hello everyone,

I have a Vitesse Racing Kit for sale. In this kit, it includes the Vitesse MAF, SMT6 Piggyback Power Tuner, Very rare Wasted Spark Module, 72lbs Fuel Injectors and DME/KLR modules with Vitesse racing chips already installed inside.

All the harnesses and wiring was resent to Vitesse and replaced if needed so everything is working order guaranteed.

All you would need is a bigger turbo if you want to hit 340 RWHP instantly, good for more than 400RWHP Matched for Vitesse's Stage 3 Turbo but I don't have the turbo anymore unfortunately.

Asking for 1950$ nego, I'm in Canada but ready to ship to the States. Currently undergoing my commercial Pilot License so I need to pay my expensive flying hours.... Please send me an email to matthew_lee01@hotmail.com as I don't have enough time to be actively on the forums lately.

Not planning to separate kit so would prefer a whole purchase as a bundle.

Last edited by Snugglepush; 06-04-2014 at 10:44 AM..
Old 06-03-2014, 08:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Sold
Old 05-24-2016, 07:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: