Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Banned

buyer beware! 944tothefloor seller is one to avoid like herpes.

Alex aka 944tothefloor is another crap seller. Bought sport seats which are worthless given all the missing parts. Biggest issue was seller offered to refund shipping a cpl months ago and now is amongst the missing. No answered texts or calls and feels its easier to duck and dodge than honor his word which is now worthless. Do not trust this seller.

Just to clarify, I paid double his asking price to ship a.second seat that he agreed to refund the difference.

Alex, is your reputation only worth 80.oo dollars?? Ur a cheap thief.

Anyone personally know this bandito?
Old 06-09-2014, 07:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I've seen in all over the forum giving advice from time to time
Old 06-09-2014, 09:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Report him to the mods
Old 06-09-2014, 09:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Banned

I did.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche_gus View Post
I've seen in all over the forum giving advice from time to time
Maybe poor advice.

I Gave him a tip on dissembling a steering rack... one he was fighting with for days... maybe weeks. And he credited and thanked someone else..... Whatever......, but the funnier part is that he wrote a "how to" file in pdf, and tried selling it for profit on e-bay..... naturally he used pictures of my rack, copied from my blog. Got a sleazy vibe from that, and this confirms it.

PS
He goes by bonus12 on rennlist

Last edited by Volhv; 06-10-2014 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: PS added
Old 06-10-2014, 08:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Excuse me, honestly I'm sorry to you volhv, I didnt mean to not give you credit. I had no idea. And why didnt you tell me I used your pics, I just thought they were good examples. I'll take down that ebay listing, I didnt think trying to sell my writing for money, for fun really, would offend anyone. Seriously sorry. How can you judge me so easily? Oh ya, internet.

Mark? I didnt realize you were contacting me. What is all this about? You want a refund for shipping? Not sure the forum should here all this.
Where were you the last 3 months? You paid a me extra to actually drive 100+ miles in meeting that other guy to pick up he second seat, ship both seats, and drive to the greyhound in doing so. This was when I finally got payment, 1 month after you committing to them. I told you I had to cancel a day at work to go meet that other guy way far north. And its not my fault he only had half a seat!! Why doesnt he refund you shipping??

I don't get it. Mark you seemed really nice on the phone. That was 3 months ago. Where is this coming from? I'm sorry in any case.

I am not a "seller". I just buy things from members sometimes. Sell things sometimes, usually for a miniscule profit, like when you bought my seat. I don't mean any harm, but I don't think I should pay a refund. I really went out of my way to meet that other guy and make this all work. I thought I was doing you a favor, you even mentioned the porsche community thing. But when he only had half a seat, I guess that when the problem began? But on the phone you even okay'd shipping 1.5 seats.

Mark, thats how I feel but I am open to work with you. Just no reason to bash me all of a sudden after 3 months of nothing.

Last edited by 944tothefloor; 06-10-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Old 06-10-2014, 09:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
In all honestly, I did not contact you, because I did not care enough to. It's fine to use any of the information or pictures I post in order to help others, and I'm sure mostly everyone else feels the same way. I was only put off the fact that one would try to SELL such information (which should be readily available to all, since that's what these communities are built upon).

But, you're also right, I should not have judged so readily, and for that I apologize.
There are two sides to every story, and always more than meets the eye.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volhv View Post
In all honestly, I did not contact you, because I did not care enough to. It's fine to use any of the information or pictures I post in order to help others, and I'm sure mostly everyone else feels the same way. I was only put off the fact that one would try to SELL such information (which should be readily available to all, since that's what these communities are built upon).

But, you're also right, I should not have judged so readily, and for that I apologize.
There are two sides to every story, and always more than meets the eye.

No problem. By the way I took down the listing. Your right.a great thing about the information here is that it is for free. Don't mean to route people away, but my writeup is on RL, and of course its for everybody. It really was my gift to the communtiy after I recieved limitless help after buying my first and only 944.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Banned

Wow, are u bleeping serious? For 3 month I've been waiting for u to act surprised and astonished...ur not a seller? Really? A few websites say differently. Also selling another pelicans ideas on eBay is laughable for u not being a seller, rotflmao...U bought junk from a pullapart place FOR RESALE! PLS! which side of ur face is talking when u say 'i don't think I should pay a refund, that was ur bleepin' idea! For crying out loud!
Ur info supplied is a bit self-serving to say the least. When we discussed the drive it was 16 miles x 2 ways, now its 100 miles, took the day off? Look, Call me, u have had my number since we've logged 164 texts, and muliple emails, half of those trying to collect the $ u promised to pay me 3 months ago. I can't believe u have the audacity to act surprised as many warnings as u got from me. Also sent pm from here while u were on this site, no contact. You're Damn right I want a refund, ONLY WHAT U PROPOSED 3 MONTHS AGO! At any rate, just call.
Oh yeah, the long terrible drive to greyhound was included in the 160. seat, ur price, not mine. I paid 2.2 times ur asking price so pls don't act now like the martyr...
The funniest 2 parts are the I'm not a seller AND u didn't know I was trying to contact u. Really?

Call 706-392-2580 since I called u today and left yet another vm msg, (yawn)

Last edited by vintagecarlover; 06-11-2014 at 12:41 PM..
Old 06-11-2014, 01:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Edit: I'll send you what I typed here later

Last edited by 944tothefloor; 06-12-2014 at 01:36 AM..
Old 06-11-2014, 10:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Mark, all your doing is stirring things up without explaining your story. Besides, looks like you came out of the woodwork, when, a few days ago? Why have you gone from silence to bashing in such a short period of time? Very unfair. Its clear to me you just want some cash from me for no good reason!!
Old 06-11-2014, 10:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

One more thing, Mark. Back then you just randomly sent me extra money, i dont even know how you decided how much fo add to the asking price. Its not like I agreed to do such and such before you sent the money. You randomly sent some extra money at your choosing and then instructed me to go meet another guy and ship his seat. Apparently you didnt know how dar apaet we were. Baxk then, I knew your extra money wouldntnt cover costs but I did it anyway.

You have no right to complain.

Last edited by 944tothefloor; 06-11-2014 at 11:56 PM..
Old 06-11-2014, 11:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Gosh, ugly thread Mark, we should take this to PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
Banned

Pms were not the primary methof of my contact with u and u know it. I picked up the phone. The only reason i started texting again is you stopped answering ur phone so I needed to start documenting my attempts to talk with u. Do I need to post the texts?
A bill not paid remains a bill unpaid. It doesnt go away because u dodge phone calls. It's laughable that now u want to go to pm, how many of those didn't u answer? Best way was pick up ur phone, jerk and not leave me hanging. I'm gonna warn pelicans on every thread u post period. As far as how far it is, ever heard of mapquest, google, Google maps, or any other distance sites?

Not only are u a thief but u are trying to minimize the thievery by trying to yell jiberish and bull**** back. The pelicans here are smarter than u think and see through u like scotch tape, loser. Ur really a true pelican when u proclaim ur not a 'seller's when ur busted selling another pelicans help on eBay including his pics. A true team player. Wanna go to pns? Start by answering one of the many ive already sent u.

Last edited by vintagecarlover; 06-12-2014 at 03:49 AM..
Old 06-12-2014, 03:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

There is zero good reason for your behavior. You are making personal remarks instead of explaining yourself. I think this conversation should be private. I think this thread should be locked unless you have a good reason for all this. Why don't you explain yourself clearly? Why, exactly, would I refund shipping? I never promised this. Why would have I promised this?

Go ahead and follow me in every thread. Its just not appropriate. And a lot of what you are saying is either a plain lie or a mistake. For example, I drove 100+ miles for you. You stating it was 16, and insisting on this??? Mark, this is so wrong and full of bullcrap.

I am sure I don't deserve this and I hope people don't jump to conclusions.

If you think I'll pay you money just to stop making your posts about me, you are wrong. Thats blackmail and thats basically what you are doing, you basically says as much in you pm a couple days ago.

Last edited by 944tothefloor; 06-12-2014 at 09:33 AM..
Old 06-12-2014, 09:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

You guys need to either resolve this or just let it go and let karma prevail. Like it's been mentioned, there's always two sides to a story.

If you're giving us pelicans advice to not buy from him then let it be. Let us decide.

Also, this sounds like it was a big communication misunderstanding. Who knows. Maybe it wasn't.

We are here to buy used parts and build a community not enemies.

Just my thoughts
Old 06-12-2014, 11:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Garage
Please go away!
Old 06-12-2014, 05:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
Andrew Gawers' Dad

Who?
Old 06-13-2014, 09:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
Banned

im done...

Just a quick note, I'm done beating a dead (beat) horse. The guy was on eBay selling a how to fix an item that was given to him by a pelican. In 175 texts with him he agreed to pay me back the shipping on half a seat. I've sent him copies of the texts but he's not gonna pay me back. If moderators don't ban him, he will burn again. It's what he does.
He wants to take the talk private but won't answer a call or texts. . He won't answer pelican pms. I've done every thing I can to warn every one on this forum so just remember my rants when he does this again to someone else. Anyone buys from this jerk do it at ur own risk but don't ever say I didn't warn u about this scumbag loser.
Anyone including the moderators want copies of his pms where he wanted to send me the $ I have them in my cell. It's darn good info if you plan on buying from him. It's a problem waiting to happen.

I'm done.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Sounds as if you need to take this up with Judge Judy.

Cheers,
Larry
Old 06-13-2014, 11:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: