Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Rare 83' 944 pascha seats ne pa

From the research Ive done the pascha seats were only available on the 1983 porsche 944 by custom euro order only. They were only available in 1983 before being discontinued for good. My car had these seats and I'm just not a huge fan. I do however have a conscious and couldn't just put reupholster these seats and throw away the material. I really don't want these seats come and take them from me. They are not in great shape but you get all 3 seats (2 front and 1 rear) as well as the material from the door cards. I just want these out of my hands. Pascha material goes for 250$ a square meter new. The seats are also valued around 800-1000 when in mint condition. With this being said I selling these seats for 250obo. The seats are in rough condition. There are multiple rips in the seats please txt me and i will send you the pictures I have so you can see them better. I am not trying to make these seats sound better than they are. Just shoot me an offer I really just dont want them. Please put them to better use than I am. Txt me at 4843306122. If you didn't understand in the title they are located in Northeastern Pennsylvania

Old 10-21-2014, 05:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

will trade for just about anything
Old 10-31-2014, 06:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: