Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Smile WTB: Blaupunkt Reno SQR 46

Hi there,

Just purchased a 1988 turbo s and its missing a few items namely.

1. Blaupunkt Reno SQR 46 Radio

2. Cigarette lighter

Thank you for looking.

Pierre
Old 11-13-2014, 04:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Passionate for Porsches!!

still looking for a radio?
Old 12-13-2014, 08:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Yes I am still looking for a good example of this radio.

If you have one let me know.

Pierre
Old 12-22-2014, 04:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Stoddard has a cigarette lighter 911 mid-70s through 89, probably the same part? Complete assembly. If you need the other knob insert (smoking cigarette vs. lighter "icon") Pelican sells the insert. I think Stoddard wants $65. I bought one, brand new perfect. I thought that was easier than buying a used one, then maybe the insert, then the "glowing plug" thing when it didn't work, then the in-dash part of the thing when that didn't make it, etc..

If you want power from the plug for other things that can be done in a few minutes by a mechanic or a stereo installer, you just need to specify the jack you want on the end of the wire.

I see a lot of people looking for a Reno, a Reno manual, etc. But there seems to be a fair number of Renos around, and unless you are going to show the car and actually need a physical manual, the manual is online for download, I think there are a couple of sites.
Old 12-23-2014, 05:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Thank you Bennys.

I can't seem to find any Reno's a few on Ebay, either too expensive or not working.

If you know of any please let me know.

Pierre
Old 12-23-2014, 11:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
I found the cigarette lighter under one of the seats, in perfect condition never used after 26 years.
Old 12-23-2014, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
West Central Ohio 45380

Garage
I'll have one available in three days when I give my son his new car stereo for Christmas and we pull his original out
Old 12-23-2014, 01:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Well Plyhammer Im interested can you send me the pics of it please while in the car working. Would appreciate if you have the connectors at the rear of the unit for speaker and DC connections as well.

Regards

Pierre
Old 12-24-2014, 04:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
West Central Ohio 45380

Garage
pic

Old 12-24-2014, 04:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Great,

Can you confirm that all works i.e. Tape work, ejects FF Reverse ect, and that all buttons work please.

Best regards

Pierre
Old 12-24-2014, 06:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
West Central Ohio 45380

Garage
Yep fully functioning
Old 12-24-2014, 06:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Garage
Thank you Mark.

Will await your email once you get the unit out of the car.

Please email me your Paypal info in order to wire funds.

Regards

Pierre
Old 12-24-2014, 07:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
blaupunkt reno