Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: 944 Turbo TPS Throttle Position Sensor Switch

6 prong on the 951 vs 944na with 3prong

the 6 prong is on back order, used working part is fine.
Old 03-22-2015, 07:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

If this is in the throttle body I have a tb for 35 shipped
Old 03-23-2015, 02:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

send a pic, may make an offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy996 View Post
If this is in the throttle body I have a tb for 35 shipped
need working TPS sensor which is on the TB
Old 03-23-2015, 05:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Yes it's in good working condition.
Text me if you like at 513-302-6014
Old 03-23-2015, 07:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I have one from '89 turbo. Let me know if interested.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Kevin3681

Hi is that 944 turbo throttle position switch still available ? I really need one
Old 05-22-2015, 05:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Yes I still have it. See PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Thanks for hijacking my WTB thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contadino View Post
Yes I still have it. See PM.

only reply to my various attempts to contact you was after you sold it, "DID YOU GET MY EMAIL, BTW SOLD OUT FROM UNDER YOU FOR $50" (That was ONLY message you sent, and it was received and wasn't in my PM, was emailed and wasn't in my spam, nothing wrong with any of my inbox or PM or email)

Where's my commission for that sale you made off my classified post ?
Is what you want vanosman to do in your posts ? Maybe i sell same part in your FS listings using your classified thread but with free ship.

BLOCKED for using my classified to sell to that hack buyer

Last edited by vanosman; 05-28-2015 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: kevin3681 that hijacked WTB thread, post your own wtb you lazy hack
Old 05-28-2015, 06:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Ummm, almost two months have gone by since I asked if you wanted it. If you wanted it that badly maybe you should have let me know. I don't check Pelican very often and mostly reply to emails where it is hard to know who is who because they are different than your user names. Sorry I don't have two of them.

Last edited by Contadino; 05-28-2015 at 08:05 PM..
Old 05-28-2015, 07:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Trendy996 says buyer returned TB after stealing the TPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contadino View Post
Ummm, almost two months have gone by since I asked if you wanted it. If you wanted it that badly maybe you should have let me know. I don't check Pelican very often and mostly reply to emails where it is hard to know who is who because they are different than your user names. Sorry I don't have two of them.

Trendy got scammed by the buyer, he isn't happy seller, got the TB minus the TPS sensor.

Was that you Kevin aka thread hijacker jumping on everyones TPS sensor buy/sell classifieds ad since 2013 ?

Did you scam Trendy996 ? That would make two sensors you snaked from me on this single ad, going to have to ask the mod to take down my thread here because of shady stuff going on here that is outside my control
Old 05-28-2015, 09:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
plays with toy cars

Garage
I'm looking for one - an sellers still have one?

'86 951 - under construction
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/dto_garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vehicle_id=28374
Old 05-30-2015, 07:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Hey scammer, leave this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausagehacker View Post
I'm looking for one - an sellers still have one?

You already ripped off & scammed Trend996 and took his TPS & returned the TB to him. Shame on you for that.

You violate forum rules by hijacking my WTB post. Create your own post, see you if like it when i comment like you on your WTB ad thread, that i will pay more and sell same part as your, but with FREE ship.

Delete your comments and never come back.
Old 05-31-2015, 03:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

F/s 951 throttle body 35 shipped

Here is HACKER BOY trying to rip Trendy996, then he comes over to my WTB thread to hijack it & looking for another sucker to HACK and return stripped parts.
Old 05-31-2015, 03:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: