Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Secret Stig

Looking for cheap / donor sunroof inserts for development & testing of new device

I have been developing a device for some time that I believe will be of great interest to Porsche owners and possibly owners of other brands in the future.

I can't go into specifics at the moment because I need to complete full prototype(s) and test before filing the copyright and patent paperwork but I can say that this started as an idea for something I wanted for my own car. Mentioning the idea to friends got a very positive reaction so I began working on designs on my computer, running 3D cgi model tests, etc.

I'm now to the point where I need to construct some prototypes for testing. Once testing is done & paperwork filed, I'll be launching a Kickstarter to produce the first production run.

My budget is a bit tight so I'm hoping to find some inserts to work with from the community. I will be offering the field test units to members of the Porsche owners community and those who have helped with materials and other resources will be at the top of that list.

I need them in physically good shape but color, scratches, etc are all fine. So long as it isn't mangled, we can probably use it.

Anybody who can help out, please pm me.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-06-2015, 01:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

by insert do you mean the exterior sunroof panel?
Old 05-06-2015, 07:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Pnl

Based on 2012 below post suspect its the panel.

I have a red one FS Sent a PM

Early to Late Sunroof Retrofit
84,85x2 .86,87,944. 82-924,88-924s parted with inventory!
68, 70, 72, 73, 911~ 70,73 914 past Pcars
Old 05-07-2015, 04:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: