Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Kevin3681

WTB 951 throttle position switch

If anyone has a 944 turbo throttle position switch could you please send me a text Kevin 732 814 6623. I did a ton of upgrades all winter on my car and it will only idle because the TPS is fried. Or if anyone knows how to wire the 3 prong ones from an NA I'm all ears
Old 05-22-2015, 05:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Why do you hijack my WTB thread?

You have your own WTB classified yet you post to sellers who made me an offer on my WTB ad . Use the PM box if you're going to hijack someone don't comment on their WTB or FS ad. Can you imagine if you had a FS ad and vanosman replies to a your buyer in comment reply that i have same part but with free ship.

Pretty shady deal you made on my Classified Ad. WTB: 944 Turbo TPS Throttle Position Sensor Switch

Seller ignores ALL my text, email, & PM sent. He just now emails me after the sale, he is just as shady, he should send me a commission for selling to others on my WTB ad.

YOU'RE BOTH BLOCKED & REPORTED FOR HIJACKING MY AD
Old 05-28-2015, 06:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: