Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Buyer beware: Drjenkins

I have seen several posts on Pelican by Drjenkins/DrWJenkins. His real name is Courtney Hegler. He will tell you that Courtney Hegler is his wife who had her identity hi-jacked several years ago by someone who did lots of bad stuff. I purchased a 924s special edition from him 3 mos. ago that he had advertised on Pelican. He stated that it ran ' with a remote fuel pump '. He represented the car as a project but one that would at least run without too much work. When I received the car 6 weeks later after shipping it across country to Ca. I found on the very first day that it had a seized engine. I found after tearing the engine down that it had two spun rod bearings and had probably not run in several years. He agreed to compensate me for the damage, which he never did, and he never sent me the title that he promised. Now he doesn't communicate with me at all in spite of my repeated attempts. He is not the 'good guy' that he presents himself to be. He is a lying deadbeat. I know that there are those out there that will stick up for him but there are many more that have stories similar to mine. He is a skillful liar that will tell you what you want to hear. He has already been banned from this website as well as Samba, 914 and probably others while operating under other names. SpecialInt, Vectorvan are ones that I have found. There are probably others. A Google search will show that this guy has a long history of bad dealings.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Drjenkins

See this quote from Carguy on the 944 tech forum:

" Repeat offender. He wont scam me again. Its worth while to follow up and get your money back. You will win in the long run. He apparently must make a living scamming people via the internet.

He lives at 21110 Georgia Avenue, Brookeville, MD 20833.

He has *_several warrants_* out for his arrest out of Montgomery and Frederick County, Maryland.

His 'wife' Katherine Hegler, is an accountant at Broadsoft Inc., 9737 Washingtonian Blvd #350, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. They 'joke' on social media about heroin use and paying their babysitter in heroin. Someone should tip the DEA or something lol!

What a gem! "
Old 07-10-2015, 01:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

This is inappropriate. You already made the same post as your first post on Rennlist and everyone told you you were an idiot for how you handled the situation. Sorry it happened, that sucks but it is completely not OK to post this kind of personal info on a public board. Please take it down. I encourage you to be persistent and try to make right your wrong on a private basis. I am all for you warning the community, but posting someone's address and place of employment is not OK and makes you look like an *******.

Last edited by dougs951s; 07-10-2015 at 02:41 PM..
Old 07-10-2015, 02:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmohler View Post
See this quote from Carguy on the 944 tech forum:

" Repeat offender. He wont scam me again. Its worth while to follow up and get your money back. You will win in the long run. He apparently must make a living scamming people via the internet.

He lives at 21110 Georgia Avenue, Brookeville, MD 20833.

He has *_several warrants_* out for his arrest out of Montgomery and Frederick County, Maryland.

His 'wife' Katherine Hegler, is an accountant at Broadsoft Inc., 9737 Washingtonian Blvd #350, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. They 'joke' on social media about heroin use and paying their babysitter in heroin. Someone should tip the DEA or something lol!

What a gem! "
Good to know thanks
Old 07-10-2015, 06:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Thanks jjmohler. Good info. Ignore dougs951s comments.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: