Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
FS - 951 86' Doors - Very Nice! "P/U Only"!

"PRICE REDUCED $400... P/U & CASH ONLY!
These are (2) RT & LF Side doors off a Porsche 86' (89K Miles) - 951... and all late models 944 up thru S2 Models. These were removed to install a full Nascar roll cage in a Porsche 951 race car. Everything you see in the pics come with the fully working doors, windows (power) and all wiring that was not cut out to remove, they have the OEM elec. plugs on both doors harness's and come with OEM door speakers... has heated power mirrors that work great... Porsche Script door handles that sell for over $125+ (EA). Color is Silver / Grey... Code (Paint) = (LY7U) - no rust or water damage any where and no damage to the door skins also the inside of the doors are covered with option Black Leather with no water damage to the door cards... all seals and rubber gaskets are all almost perfect (no leaks) the one main door seal for the doors sells for about $50 in good used condition and a new one's from Porsche would cost you over $100+... These doors are in excellent - fully working condition and come with a key... The price is right... $500 / OBRO... Pick up only in NKY (Zip Code 41075) - 5 Min's from Cincinatti, OH you would be hard pressed to find a set like these in a junk yard or a Porsche salvage dealer anywhere for this price $! I can meet you any where with in 50 miles of my zip code for cash only customer ($500) -
PM or Call... Ron (859-653-8477)... for quicker response.
PS: If you want more detailed pic's... e-mail me at... r.kirby@fuse.net

Last edited by RRRacing1970; 06-01-2016 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: price Reduced
Old 01-14-2016, 09:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Last - Bump...if these don't sell in the next month they are going on a "New Build"... 86 Turbo Street / Track car...my gain your loss for a perfect set of OEM Color Doors!
Old 03-09-2016, 08:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: