Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Cup 2 Wheels - crosspost

I had these up on the 911 board, but they fit late-offset 944/968 very well too

$425
I have an extra set of Mille Miglia Cup 2 replicas in my garage
7.5x17" ET52 front
9x17" ET47 rear

(and a 2nd set for $300 that need re-painted, also professionally checked and are straight)

These are late offsets and fit 964, 993, late 944, 968, Boxster, etc. All have been checked on a wheel balance machine and all are straight and true. I have been using these on my 964 for quite a few years and never had an issue with a bend or vibration, despite the constant battle with Boston potholes. I like these better than the factory wheels as the fronts are 1/2" wider than stock (better fit for a 225/45/17 tire), and the rear offsets push them outboard by 5mm. They are only very slightly heavier than the factory sets 22.2lbs and 22.8lbs front/rear versus the factory 20.7lbs and 22.6lbs. At least according to my scale.

No curb rash or scratches on any of the wheels. All are excellent *except* one rear wheel which has some checking/cracking in the clear coat. It never bothered me enough to have it repainted. My guess is that it was resprayed in the past and not prepped very well but I'm not a paint expert. The finish is smooth and glossy but the hairline checking can pick up light at an angle. I tried to photograph the worst of it. I can send higher resolution pics if requested.

Pickup is ideal, or I can ship from Boston at your expense. To give you an idea, it would be 2x approximately 50lb boxes, about 18x18x18".

Thanks!

Old 04-18-2016, 03:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: