Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
I found the Holy grail of used parts

Hello everyone.

I bought my 88 944 about 6 months ago with the classic no start problem.

After countless hours of research, testing parts, doing all I could to find out what was causing my porsche that hadn't been started in 5 years according to the previous owner. I needed to replace injectors, both reference sensors. Most vacuum components and rebuild various connectors on the wiring harness. After pricing everything on parts sights and used parts adds I came across I was looking at well over $500. Then by a stroke of luck I looked out a little farther on Craigslist and came across this add

PORSCHE 944 PARTS FOR SALE

I emailed him he called me. The next day I drove 3 and half hours to his house. He has littlerly 17 944s and just about any part you could ask for and here's the thing he charges the fairest prices I have came across. I spent less than $200 and got a trunk full of parts. I started my car for the first time today thanks to him. He ships anywhere accepts paypal and will take good care of you. When I was leaving he told me if anything didn't work call him and he would replace it. He was a very nice guy and I highly recommend if you have a project give him a call or if your close enough pay him a visit. You will save alot of money. Sorry for long post I'm just on cloud 9 about how much I was able to fix on my car for so little.

Have a good one guys!
Old 05-22-2016, 07:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

sorry but I guess you haven't heard about John Graves for 944's he is one of the best http://www.porsche944usedparts.com/
Old 05-22-2016, 09:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

^^^^Yep.

And plyhammersparts.com and Dimi P.

All great sellers with good prices!
Old 05-23-2016, 03:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
I just wanted to give everyone another source to used parts. I paid $10 dollars a piece for working injectors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2016, 05:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Comeau Racing

I feel fortunate that our 944's have such a strong, loyal following here in the US. There's always someone to help with parts no matter where you are in the country. Here in SoCal, people are really pushing to fix them up lately. Let's keep them running and on the road!
Comeau Racing Enterprises, Inc. www.comeauracing.com
We do only 924S, 944's, 968's all day, every day.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Plyhammer and Graves are great, so is Larts.

And me, I have hundreds of parts, based in Los Angeles

stores.ebay.com/techniker-parts

instagram @mhariush @technikercompany
http://stores.ebay.com/Techniker-Parts/
Old 05-24-2016, 09:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
thumbs up for Mark at Plyhammer
Old 05-24-2016, 01:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhariush View Post
Plyhammer and Graves are great, so is Larts.

And me, I have hundreds of parts, based in Los Angeles

stores.ebay.com/techniker-parts

+1, I have seen your store Mhariush and it's great, lart is kinda of expensive but he always have the most fancy parts of the bunch.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: