Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB Driver side window (fits 1986 944)

Hey, whats going on? I came out to my car 2 weeks ago and my driver side window was smashed in. I called safelite and they quoted me $300 with installation, with a week wait for an appointment. A day before the appointment they call and inform me that they cannot source a window for the replacement.

I'm hoping someone out there has one they're willing to sell. Please let me know. I would like to get this window replaced as soon as possible. Thanks!
Old 05-25-2016, 08:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
More Boost!

I have both passenger and driver windows. Let me know if your interested. PM'd
Old 05-26-2016, 05:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I have the windows as well, they are yours free, just pay for shipping, or come and pick up I'm in Los Angeles
Old 05-26-2016, 09:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
More Boost!

I would go with exp951's offer, much cheaper to get the windows in the same state then from me on the other side of the country.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Porsche Nut

Garage
I am in San Diego has have several. Not free, but minimal.
Not sure where in CA xp951 is, but if you know anyone coming your way from here, you can avoid all shipping.
Chuck
Old 05-26-2016, 10:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I have a window on the way, thanks everyone for your support. It really shows how great of a community pelican parts is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exp951 View Post
I have the windows as well, they are yours free, just pay for shipping, or come and pick up I'm in Los Angeles
A special thanks to exp951 for offering a free window. Sadly, I paid for one this morning, but I cannot portray in text how much I appreciate your philanthropy. Thank you.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: