Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
one of gods prototypes

Garage
Send a message via AIM to bell Send a message via Yahoo to bell
fs....85.5 944....front end damage....parts car.....was the nicest 944 on East coast.

I'm listing this for my friend Bill O'Conner...
what we have here was literally the nicest and most sorted 944 on the east coast. 200 miles before the accident he had just put about $7,000 in more service into it.
everything on this car was perfect.

fresh engine was built by Broadfoot racing (jax,fl), trans, brand new sachs clutch, custom exhaust, ceramic coated factory headers, engine is cammed, Lindsey fuel rail, etc etc....
the impact was with a tree, strait on, it hit "perfectly" on the front right subframe, which unfortunately tweaked the chassis, the subframe sheared/ split which punctured the oil filter (just touched it not the housing), car was turnned off immediately. engine does turn over but i only did it once. the headlight bar was pushed back just below the rotor, rotor is perfect but it cracked the dist cap. it may have contacted the water pump neck so I'd be prepared to inspect that closely once the motor is out. the bar also just touched the cam cover bit didn't Crack or tweak it in any way...
the front suspension looks intact and not bent, except for the front right shock, the tower got pushed back so I'm going to say it's bent.
the interior is perfect minus some moisture on the carpet which we have since sealed up (door seal started leaking from tweaked chassis) , has perfect the script seats. price will be determined if he wants to keep the front/ rear seats and hatch carpet....he'll include them if needed....

the dollar amount he had in this 944 exceeds $30,000.....it was his dream car which he spared no expense on....
i worked on it a few times at our shop and can honestly say i have never seen a cleaner 944....
if it doesn't sell we will be dismantling it and storing everything to build another 944 of the same caliber in a couple years....
we WILL NOT PART OUT, it either goes complete or not.

any questions post here and I'll reply as soon as possible to answer any questions.

clear title in hand

$5000 as it sit minus seats, but we can negotiate with any serious inquiries.
car will need towed/ trailered.
located in kissimmee Florida.

Last edited by bell; 08-14-2016 at 07:56 AM..
Old 08-14-2016, 07:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
one of gods prototypes

Garage
price is negotiable, any interested parties pm me.
even if it's bought to part out you'll do very well.
Old 08-16-2016, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
one of gods prototypes

Garage
last call before we prep and put it in storage.
Old 08-21-2016, 03:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: