Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Kevin3681

944 turbo Bosch O2 sensor

I already did all the necessary wiring. This sensor has 1 hour of idling time on it. Just unplug your old sensor, cut the 3 wires about 4 inches on the old plug from the end, attach the new wires, tuck them in the weather proof case and plug back in the stock location. Install the sensor first so you don't twist the wires. Why pay $120 for an OEM sensor when it's a Bosch anyway and you can get this $37 delivered
Old 09-02-2016, 02:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Would you take an unused 944 inner shift boot for partial trade? I forgot I had this one and ordered a second one.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Kevin3681

I actually just put a new leather outer one on, I didn't really mess with the inner one because it looked ok. I'll check it tomorrow and let you know. Do you have anything else? This part is priced pretty cheap with free delivery. I even thought about putting it back on because my car is running so rich with the PLX devices wideband sensor and gauge, it sends a narrowband signal to the DME so the DME thinks the stock O2 sensor is there.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Your price seems very reasonable, just have the second inner boot I don't need. My original was badly torn. All I can think of I have is a set of new sunroof gears and early M470 sport struts with springs & mounts all together that I bought years ago and not used as I learned they are different than those for my 87 turbo.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Kevin3681

Yeah my sunroof gears work fine. I have 4 Konis now. How bout just buying it. Free shipping. Easy to install. Should last quite a few years. It's very accurate and I put the wire heat cover over them, so that's not an issue. It only idled in my driveway for an hour or two total. It's the same thing as the $120 OEM Porsche one, but you save over 80 bucks
Old 10-27-2016, 12:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: