Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FREE STUFF...random parts

Don't want to keep this stuff around anymore.
Spent lots of money over the years with ideas in mind for projects that never happened.

The more that you can take at once, the better. I only ask you cover the shipping cost for these items.

There are more interior parts than are pictured - you can have them all.

The PS lines and pump are as-removed from my car. I converted my PS rack to "manual" years ago and these have been in a box since 2005.

There are 2x shifter rods with good-shape, straight pins. One of them has a bolt tapped into the end because the circlip got lost...the bolt/washer retains the lever into the black shift tube thing.

The expansion tank is in good shape, it is filthy and has a rusty sleeve in the hose barb but it is intact and free is cheaper than a new one

Steering wheels have great shape rims and the horn pads are nice, one brown one black. The catch is, the "back side trim" of both wheels is cracked/missing so you would need to swap yours over.

Pictures here:
FREE STUFF...random parts - Rennlist Discussion Forums

Last edited by v2rocket_aka944; 09-17-2016 at 10:55 AM..
Old 09-11-2016, 07:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

All gone!
Old 09-17-2016, 10:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: