Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Porsche Nut

Garage
Porsche ONLY Swap Meet - Sunday October 23, 2016 - Escondido, CA

The next Porsche ONLY Swap Meet will be held on Sunday October 23, 2016 from 8:00 AM until 1:00 PM with vendor set up beginning at 6 AM.

NOTE - We will also be having an Open House at Autos International, just across the street from the Swap Meet. Autos International is a Premier manufacturer and installer of Porsche Interiors.

Vendors please call as soon as possible to reserve a spot AND to give us an idea of what type or vintage parts you will have. We have had lots of requests to know what might be there in the past. We will send additional email blasts close to the event to tell the buyers what will be there. This is an additional marketing tool for you to help sell any rare or unusual parts or cars that you will be bringing.

If you would like to be added to our direct mailing list, please email me (Chuck) at the email address below.

Also, feel free to post what you will be bringing here!

Where:
Chambers Motorsports
1305 Simpson Way - Suite M
Escondido, CA 92029 (at the back of the Industrial Park!)
- Look for the Porsche ONLY Swap Meet signs

Autos International
1236 Simpson Way
Escondido, CA 92029

Come to enjoy.....
...A social event with Porsche friends
...Or clear out the garage of extra car parts
...Or find that one special part you need
...Or sell your Porsche
...Or buy another Porsche

Free admission for spectators and buyers

A space to sell your stuff is $25 in advance and $30 day of event for a 15' x 20' space or a car space. (Call if you think you will need more!)

For more information or to register as a seller, call:

John Chambers.......760-214-1825 or john.chambers@att.net
Chuck Sharp...........858-521-0883 or clsharp1000@yahoo.com
Old 09-28-2016, 02:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Email sent to register! I will be looking to sell whatever is left from my 944S parts. I will be desperate to sell whatever I bring because I wont have a place to put it when I come back *eek*
Old 09-30-2016, 05:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

bump!

bringing my 944S stuff, and dont want to take any of it home
Old 10-17-2016, 01:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Comeau Racing

I'll be bringing Memorabilia. Posters, books, toys, sales brochures, videos, models, T -shirts. Found some fresh stuff WAAAAAAYY in the back of the closet! Forgot I even had it! Stop in at the Comeau Racing Booth and say, "Hi."
Comeau Racing Enterprises, Inc. www.comeauracing.com
We do only 924S, 944's, 968's all day, every day.
Old 10-17-2016, 04:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay! View Post
I'll be bringing Memorabilia. Posters, books, toys, sales brochures, videos, models, T -shirts. Found some fresh stuff WAAAAAAYY in the back of the closet! Forgot I even had it! Stop in at the Comeau Racing Booth and say, "Hi."
I'll look out for you ! I may want to barter the last of my 944S parts haha
Old 10-17-2016, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Porsche Nut

Garage
BTW - he buys lots of 944 stuff!!

Swap Meet THIS SUNDAY!!

Multiple vendors have confirmed bringing 944 parts.

There will be LOTS of 924/944/968 parts!
(Email me (Chuck) if you are looking for anything specific so I can make sure the vendors bring what you want!)

If you still haven't registered as a vendor, call John ASAP!
Old 10-17-2016, 09:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

I was pretty bummed with todays results. Best thing going for me was that I didnt have to haul those parts all the way home, but man today was painful. I took a huge loss after buying parts less than a year ago
Old 10-23-2016, 06:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Yea, the market is tough most of the time for stuff like what you had.
I've bought and sold S and 951 parts plenty over the years but it usually takes a lot of time and price cutting to get it moved out.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Comeau Racing

Two points.
Simon, we'll make several people happy with your parts as they get plugged into the local cars that really need them. You were in a tough position and you made the smart move to stop the bleeding.
Second, I agree with Spencer. Parting out cars takes WAY more time and space than most people realize.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Comeau Racing

BTW, it was great to see old Porsche friends and actually meet some new people face to face. This swap meet is good for that kind of thing!
Old 10-24-2016, 11:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay! View Post
Two points.
Simon, we'll make several people happy with your parts as they get plugged into the local cars that really need them. You were in a tough position and you made the smart move to stop the bleeding.
Second, I agree with Spencer. Parting out cars takes WAY more time and space than most people realize.
I get what you're saying but I'm not sure to be mad at the price I bought it or the price I sold it. Sure, your customers will be happy but my bank account sure isn't.

I would've been happier if there wasn't so many flakes. I could've made half my money back selling parts but even my good prices weren't cheap enough for them.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: