Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

High rise aero wing, interest?

I am going to design an SCCA legal wing package for my car similar to the picture below. I wanted to gauge interest if others would also want one. It would require you to keep th stock steel rear bumper. I'm not sure if this should go in the tech forum or parts so I am posting in both.

Old 12-21-2016, 04:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
"WOW"... if the hatch will open and the under side diffuser in incorporated... put me in... "COACH"! Would like to also see if your design will also incorporate a (Adjustable / & or Different Heights Gurney Lip Spoiler)... on the rear of the said wing?
Tks, Ron...
Old 12-21-2016, 05:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRRacing1970 View Post
"WOW"... if the hatch will open and the under side diffuser in incorporated... put me in... "COACH"! Would like to also see if your design will also incorporate a (Adjustable / & or Different Heights Gurney Lip Spoiler)... on the rear of the said wing?
Tks, Ron...
I am not planning a gurney because for SCCA it counts in the amount total aero in their 8 square ft max. It will have an adjustable attitude and the hatch will open. It will also clear the factory rubber spoiler if you choose to keep it. I have a rear diffuser planned also but that would be a seperate package.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRRacing1970 View Post
Hi Again...what's the going Ball Park...$?
Tks...Ron...
Probably around $1000 for the uprights and carbon fiber wing with end plates
Old 12-21-2016, 08:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I'd be interested in the wing and diffuser
Old 01-29-2017, 09:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Waiting to get my car back from Behe, probably mode Feb. After that I will start the design work.
Old 01-29-2017, 12:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: