Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
FS: Low mileage 968 head and almost everything that bolts to it

I think I accidentally left out some information last time I tried to post this, and it ended up never being approved (sorry Mods!), so lets try this again.

All prices are negotiable; buyer is fully responsible for any and all shipping expenses; I only accept PayPal.

I am back and forth between Portland, OR and Lima, OH. All the parts I'm posting are currently located at my Portland home (97212) and thus will be shipped from there.

I already have everything boxed up, so expect prompt shipping estimates. If you are interested in bundling multiple items, I'll work with you on price. Let me know.

I can be contacted by personal message on here, or you can email me directly at lonchman@gmail.com

Here is a list of things I have for sale including and relating to my 968 cylinder head, all of which was pulled from the same car:

Cylinder Head - $900 SOLD - Sold as is, expect normal wear and tear as any 25 year old regular use head would exhibit. Was pulled from a friends car in order to make way for a 3.0 turbo motor. Original 968 motor had 95,000 miles on it when we pulled the head. The car ran beautifully. The cam chain and tensioner pads were replaced sometime in the last several years of that motor's life. All this head needs is ran through a hot tank, cleaned up and re-assembled once its bolted to a block. We disassembled it for removal and I chose to store it that way. My original plans for the head fell through, as life got so crazy that I no longer have a single P-car. My loss, your gain. Included in/on this head is everything from the valves to the cams as well as the cam gear and all associated hardware to re-assemble. Can provide detailed pictures of specific areas, just let me know what you want to see.

Intake manifold - $300 - In good shape, Includes throttle body w/ TPS, some vac lines, throttle cable and an IAC.

Exhaust manifold - $100

Valve Cover(s) - SOLD - Includes valve cover, intake runner cover, and spark plug wire cover

Pistons, tolerance group #1 - $200 - SOLD - Includes wrist pins. Nice shape, no excessive wear.

Mass Air Flow sensor - $180 - SOLD - Worked when pulled. Includes intake elbow and IAC elbow.

Complete engine wiring harness - $150 - No excessive wear, connectors are all in good shape.

Here are some pictures of the items for sale. I'm only allowed 10 photos, so once this post is approved I'll add a second post with some more detailed pictures.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to contact me by any of the above options if you have any questions or would like to make me an offer. I will get back to you as promptly as possible.

Last edited by 16valver; 03-11-2017 at 07:14 AM..
Old 01-02-2017, 03:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I would like to emphasized that these prices ARE negotiable. I would like to get this stuff out of my basement ASAP!
Old 01-07-2017, 08:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Sorry - just for clarity - I did not see s separate price for the cams. Do they come with the head?
Old 01-07-2017, 03:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

"Included in/on this head is everything from the valves to the cams as well as the cam gear and all associated hardware to re-assemble."

Looks like the cams are included.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumflick View Post
Sorry - just for clarity - I did not see s separate price for the cams. Do they come with the head?
Yes, they are included with the head.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Bump - let's get this stuff sold! I need the basement space a lot more than I need these parts. Make offers please!
Old 01-14-2017, 09:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Updated. Bump, make me offers I can't refuse!
Old 01-20-2017, 07:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Emailed

1986 Porsche 944 3.0L 16V Conversion - on track duty!
1989 Porsche 944 $2 - for fun!
Old 01-20-2017, 02:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Updated. Bump! I need this stuff out of here! Make offers!
Old 02-15-2017, 06:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Original post has been updated with items sold. Bump! all prices negotiable, lets get this stuff out of my basement guys & gals! All reasonable offers considered.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
Updated with items sold. This stuff is going quick folks, get it while the getting is good. Bump!
Old 03-08-2017, 07:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: