Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
16x9 Genuine club sport wheels, Stormforce car cover, tail lights, switches, etc

Hey all, decided to make a separate post for all of my misc 944 parts for sale.

Prices are negotiable, PayPal only, Buyer pays shipping unless I state otherwise.

Genuine 16x9 ET60 Club Sport wheels - $275 per wheel tentatively - SOLD - I have four of these wheels, one of them is bent, noticeably so when visually inspected on a wheel balancer. All four are bare aluminum, two of them are polished. One of the two polished wheels is the bent one. Some minor curbing and scratches here and there, otherwise the three straight wheels are in great shape. The bent wheel did not reveal any cracking upon my inspection, so I would imagine that with the right tooling and knowhow, it chould be fixed. These wheels are very rare, even more so since they are all the desired 16x9 size.

All four of them are boxed up and ready to ship individually. The more of them you want to buy, the better deal I'll give you. I'm not in a huge hurry to move these, so the lowball offers will not be considered at this time. Will sell individually, but would prefer to sell cheaper as a full set.

Cover Zone 'Stormforce' fitted car cover - SOLD - Good condition. I bought it brand new and used it one winter and a couple summers here in Portland. It does its job very well. Has some sun fading now, and some dirt/scuff spots in a few spots from being put on, taken off and folded for storage. This is Cover Zones top of the line cover. Very good product.

Late style tail lights - SOLD - Pair, L&R. Late style less dingy lenses. No cracks, studs in the back are all in good shape. Very nice shape. They still have bulbs in them as well. I would prefer to sell them as a pair.

Sunroof hinges - SOLD - Left, right and center are included. All of them were bought brand new almost two years ago and used only briefly on my old car. Perfect shape, no cracks.

Misc interior switches - SOLD - All of them are functional, some more faded than others. I have the following: intermediate wiper speed knob, hazard switch, mirror adjustment selector, gauge cluster dimmer knob, read window defroster switch, three window switches, fog light switch, power lock switch, mirror adjuster.

Feel free to message me or email me directly (lonchman@gmail.com) with any questions or offers.

Here are some pictures of the items listed:

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by 16valver; 02-20-2017 at 09:15 AM..
Old 01-09-2017, 06:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I'll take the mirror selector switch. Email'd.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Post updated with adjusted prices and items sold. Bump.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
I will take the sunroof hinges
PM me with PayPal instructions
Tim
Old 01-18-2017, 02:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Updated with items sold. Bump.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Club Sports

P.M. sent
Old 01-20-2017, 02:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Updated with more items sold. Bump.
Old 01-24-2017, 06:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Bump, lets get these last few things sold so I can let this thread die!
Old 02-15-2017, 05:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Paypal sent for the remaining straight wheel.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: