Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
FS 968 to 944 motor swap exhaust and headers

Selling a brand new RSbarn 3" race exhaust and brand new 968 Stahl headers! The exhaust is intended for a 968 motor into a 944 chassis swap. More details on the exhaust can be found here
Fits perfectly into the stahl header. This exhaust may work with another 944 or 968 header as is or with a slight modification - you may need an adapter to match the tubing diameters. If you are considering a 968 swap into your 944, this is the way to go. Bolt-on, clean install, well designed, top quality parts, without someone at midas hacking up your exhaust together. The headers and exhaust will sound incredible!

Everything is brand new. I am selling this as a set but I will consider breaking this up if I can sell the exhaust first. The exhaust is missing a clamp that attached the muffler (circled in red) - you can pickup one up at your local auto parts store.

$1400 plus shipping for the set OBO. $750 if you only want the exhaust. Located in bucks county, PA.

Old 03-02-2017, 05:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

944 , 968 , exhaust , headers , swap