Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: Complete '88 auto with no title $1900

This car is perfect for a 944 Spec build (I have a manual swap parts car w/title that can be paired with this). Runs and drives. 99k miles, auto trans, came with recent service history totaling $6700 (including timing belt/water pump/seals/rollers/motor mounts/Lindsey racing fuel lines/Lindsey racing silicone vacuum lines/LKQ transmission). The PO died and his son cannot find the title, I acquired it from the shop where all the work was performed. There is still communication to find it or apply for a duplicate, but I do not have time to pursue this project.

Both driver and passenger front seats have no rips, just a little seam separation that can easily be fixed. The car also has brand new Fuzion tires and the fuel injectors were just cleaned & tested with an ASNU machine.

I can include a parts car '88 Celebration edition with lots of parts missing (but all manual swap parts still there) for an additional $300. I have the title for this car.

Both cars located in Philadelphia

Last edited by 944CS; 04-20-2017 at 07:04 AM..
Old 04-19-2017, 12:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

What is the location for the cars?

Cheers,
Larry
Old 04-20-2017, 04:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

sorry, cars are located in Philadelphia suburbs, and the no title car is $1900, manual swap incomplete parts car is $300
Old 04-20-2017, 07:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: