Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

944/T/968 parts for sale (new stuff added weekly)

I've got some parts that I've been having just laying around from track car builds no longer on the burner.

I'll be updating as I add things or add pics.

First up, non adjustable LEDA coilovers, valved for 400F/650Rr for late 944/T/968.
These last did track duty about 3 years ago....(moved to the remote canister versions)
Rears were resealed by Racer's Edge 5 years ago.
Fronts were resealed by Racer's Edge 4 years ago.

One of the fronts was kinked in the lower tube in a wreck.

I had a fab shop professionally replicate the lower to reuse the upper threaded portion.
The replicated strut work is higher quality than the factory LEDA..
I had a metallurgist verify that the shock/strut tubes are just mild steel with nickel coating.
I didn't bother coating the new strut as the nickel was wearing off the other one anyway and they are not for show.

Rears are invert mount with spherical lower mount eye.

These 4 shocks were run as you see them on an '87 944 PCA SP2 car to track records at Hallet Motor Speedway and Texas World Speedway.

$300 for fronts, $400 for rears, $650 for all 4 + shipping.

T. Simon
944t1 at cox dot net
tsimon at plaquemine dot org

Last edited by 951and944S; 05-27-2017 at 07:15 PM..
Old 05-22-2017, 01:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Next up, late 944/T/968, Big Black calipers/rotors and Racer's Edge adaptors to mount axially on non-mo30 spindles.

These were purchased 8 or so years ago from Porsche dealer in New Orleans.

Never used, they have been sitting on a shelf after being mocked up for ducts on a 944T.

Rotors have surface rust but will wipe off by pads in around the block drive.

Calipers have never had fluid in them.

These calipers are $1000 each at Lindsey, $200+ per rotor and $150+ for their version of equivalent axial mount conversion kit.

$1000 takes all.

E#mail in 1st post,

T. Simon
Old 05-22-2017, 01:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Next up, Tial Sport 38mm wastegate with SFR adapter plate, banjo pressure fittings and Wg to crossover pipe, $150 + S&H

T
Old 05-23-2017, 05:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Man.....tough crowd...

Next up is an OMP Pista, FIA composite seat, standard 8855-1999

This seat is in new condition, never used. No tears, no rips, only blemishes are on black gel coat on bottom of seat from mocking up for mounting.

2009 manufacture and is usable in any sanctioning body with a seat back brace.

Seat sold new for $900-$1000.

Bottom of seat at hip area measures around 14".

$450 + shipping
Old 05-23-2017, 02:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
pm'd re brakes.
Old 05-23-2017, 02:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

A couple more on the seat. This a great seat guys, I am 6'2 and 230# and I fit in this seat nice. If you're a big guy, this is your seat. Side bolsters allow peripheral out the sides.
Only reason I would not keep this seat and avoid a loss, sister car to one I am building has the OMP HTE-R and want both cars identical.

Had a pic request on calipers.....some random two digit letter/number stampings other than this number that's really hard to get my tablet in there to get a shot of -

Realised I had screwed in some new stainless braided lines in the calipers, (not even hand tight) probably just to keep from losing them.....they go with the caliper/rotors/adapters too as do the RE adapter block mounting bolts that originally come with then and don't really show in the pics.

T
Old 05-23-2017, 03:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Perfect. Thanks for the photo with the part number. I'll take the calipers/rotors as discussed in earlier email.
Old 05-23-2017, 03:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Pending sale on brake kit.

T
Old 05-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Sent a PM regarding the Tial wastegate
Old 05-23-2017, 06:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

"Sent a PM regarding the Tial wastegate "

Replied.

T
Old 05-23-2017, 07:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Somebody asked for a pic of wastegate "from farther away"....

Using argon from my tig, regulator set to 12-15psi, wastegate opens normally and bleeds closed slowly (I can't get a good seal without a one way valve to check any better than this) and honestly, at this price, even if it needed a new diaphragm (which I doubt), there's plenty room for user to replace it.

If you can see from one of the above pics, the exhaust port inside is so clean I doubt this particular one had much use. I owned mutiple ones just like this and can't remember the whole history on this one.

With adapters, this WG and adapter kit new is over $400 through SFR.

Regards,

T
Old 05-24-2017, 06:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Autopower bolt in roll cage -

Cage was installed in an '87 944T tub, all parts letter index stamped for reassembly, removed, sanded, primed and finished in Porsche L90E Alpine White.

Cage never used, car was never completed.

I bought a 1.5" die tubing bender and bend tech software years ago and build my own cages now.

This cage sells for $1150.00

I do not have the single door bars any more, they were left off for access to interior while working on car and they were misplaced. I do however keep 40-50 feet of the same 1.5" od, .120 wall DOM tubing and can make a custom single door bar for each side at buyers preference included with price. Extra door bars @ $50 ea.

Removing from car now.

$550 + shipping.

T
Old 05-27-2017, 07:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Brake parts sold.

Misc. items coming up in no particular order,

DTA Fast E48 ECU with never used, fully terminated (for 944T) complete bulkhead passthrough engine wire harness, 36-1 Custom crank pulley and trigger, cap and rotor delete cam cover.

Quaiffe torque biasing limited slip, used, like new condition

Garret GT3076 turbocharger

Porsche 968 cylinder head, with/without cams and Variocam actuator/tensioner

T

Last edited by 951and944S; 05-27-2017 at 07:38 PM..
Old 05-27-2017, 07:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Garage
Pm sent regarding Tial wastegate.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

All PMs responded.

T
Old 05-28-2017, 05:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Wastegate sold,

T
Old 05-29-2017, 05:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

PM sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2017, 12:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlturpin View Post
PM sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Replied.

T
Old 06-02-2017, 02:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Emails and PMs on struts, turbo and LSD replied.

I have had more questions on ECU so officially, here it goes -

UK based company with US tech support The Power Group, Sunrise Florida. Manual, wiring and laptop tuning software still available for free download at Downloads DTAFast

DTA Fast E48 standalone ECU, DTA factory 944T specific new fully terminated wiring harness, custom crankshaft pulley with 36-1 toothed wheel, DTA Fast timing sensor and timing sensor mounting bracket, camshaft distributor housing with cap and rotor delete, coil (1X4). Has harness bulkhead (friewall) male/female pass through connector.

I see no reason why this setup cannot be used on an NA engine.

Crank pulley/sensor/bracket

Firebraid harness and coil

Bulkhead connector/coil/harness

Cap/Rotor delete cam housing (disregard other parts)

ECU and all parts listed here $500 + shipping.

944T headers from this engine available, stainless covers and insulation deleted, wrapped, crack free $200 + shipping

Hyabusa throttle bodies and stock intake flange with runners cut free for ITB project (these are correct bore size for 944NA or 944T intake port) $150 + shipping. I also have correct diameter mandrel aluminum bends from Burns stainless that go included free with this.

Intake starter -

Throttle bodies

T
Old 06-03-2017, 02:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: