Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1985 Porsche 944 race car and lots of parts

This car may be familiar to folks who raced PCA (especially in the Northeast) in the range of 7-10 years ago. Please help if you can. $1500 for everything.

Hey car friends! I'm helping a friend who needs to clean out her house this month before moving! There's a 1985 Porsche 944 (and 951 Turbo parts) race car that has been down for a few years, spare transmissions, an engine, LOTS of parts, some tools, etc. She doesn't have time to part out the collection, but there's some value here for the right person to come take it all and help her out. Please see the pictures and spread the word to others who you think can help. Everything is located in Amherst, NH.

The car did not run when it was parked here. It's been parked for at least a few years. The odometer says 33030 miles, but I'm guessing that's either rolled over or it's damaged enough that it doesn't matter. The cage, Fuchs, body condition (minus windows and really dirty interior) look to be in decent shape considering the circumstances. I didn't get a look under the car.

Pictures of everything (minus some new fenders, doors, etc that were in storage):
Garage Cleanup

Please contact me with your name and phone number if you have interest, and I will connect you with the owner.

Last edited by neilschelly; 08-21-2017 at 05:14 PM..
Old 06-05-2017, 05:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
More Boost!

PM'd
Old 06-05-2017, 05:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

sent you a pm
Old 06-06-2017, 05:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Bump! Several folks expressed interest, but dropped off the face of the earth. There's definitely some value here if you're racing a 944 and need spare parts.
-N
Old 08-21-2017, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Are the Fuchs 16" and are they 7" and 8" wide? Thanks
Old 08-24-2017, 04:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by red86944 View Post
Are the Fuchs 16" and are they 7" and 8" wide? Thanks
I don't know without jacking up the car and removing them. I know they are real Fuchs and in decent shape.
-N
Old 08-24-2017, 05:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: