Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1986 924S Zermatt/Black script parting out

I have a 924S that is to be delivered tomorrow and and want to gauge interest for parts. It has a suspected blown head gasket and has not been driven on the road for about 5 years. There is "mayo" in the oil. The PO changed the head gasket TWICE and still has the overheating /mixing problem. So, it could be that the engine is cracked or that the problem is with the oil cooler, which he did not check.

The car has minor dents in the header panel and the PS headlight seems to be off of its hinge or something. Minor bodywork to PS fender to fix a scratch. No rust on the car. Interior is in VERY good condition other than dash cracks. Steering wheel looks new. Seats good (better than what they look like in photo). Has had recent clutch.

I am considering parting the car, if fixing it is financially unfeasible. Please feel free to let me know what parts are needed out there. I'm located in Pittsburgh and would be willing to work out arrangements to deliver large parts within about 100 miles of my location.

Old 06-23-2017, 06:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: