Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
WTB: Looking for Automatic Shift Handle

I'm looking for an automatic shift handle for late 944 (mine is an '88). Preferably with the black leather boot cover and must include the mechanicals withing the push button section. Previous shift handles that I purchased did not include the spring that is within the handle and therefore I could not get to work.

Thanks!
'16 BMW R Nine T (the fun one) & '17 BMW G310R
Old 07-31-2017, 04:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Hi... Hang Tight... I will look today I'm pretty sure I have a brand new one for U!
Ron...
Old 08-01-2017, 07:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Really nice Auto Shift Handle, ALMOST NEW!

... Here u go!

WILL THIS WORK... I CAN'T FIND THE BOOT!
PM or call me... Ron
859-653-8477
Old 08-01-2017, 10:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Porsche Nut

Garage
Are you looking for the shifter itself? I have one of those, but not the boot or "handle"
Let me know.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Thanks Ron. However, I'm looking for a completely stock shifter with the leather boot attached.

Chuck, I need to handle.

If someone has a damaged handle, I could use just the parts inside that includes a spring, washers and a plastic mechanism that engauges the shifter from park to other gears.
'16 BMW R Nine T (the fun one) & '17 BMW G310R
Old 08-01-2017, 03:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: