Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to smokintr6
Lindsey Racing M-tune kit

I ended up with a spare M-tune kit while outfitting a pair of 951s. The cars are stable now, and I feel comfortable selling the spare kit.

The MAF and air filter have about 5,000 miles on them, but most of the other parts including the 80# injectors have never been mounted on a car. You get everything included to make the car run, except the small silicone elbow to mount the resirc valve.

This is the newer "lindsey racing version" of the M-tune with the aluminum MAF pipe.

$1150 shipped continental US

I should have photos up soon.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Is it the "LR" 24 pin DME or the 28 Pin DME Version?
Got a 89'(S") I would like to slide this into?
Ron...
Old 08-11-2017, 12:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

The chip board will drop onto a 28 pin DME. They only make a 28 pin option, and there are directions for conversion of the older ECUs to enlarge the chip socket.
All the install instructions are on the lindsey racing website for reference.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
TKS...
"24 PIN TO 28 PIN DME CONVERSION"

The M-Tune requires a 28 Pin DME. If you have a 24 Pin DME, it can be modified to accept the 28 Pin Chip Board. Either Lindsey Racing can perform the modification for you for a price of $50, or you can request the parts from us to do the modification yourself.

The conversion procedure requires 3 steps.

1. Solder in the additional pair or pins (allows you to install the 28 pin chip board)

2. Install a jumper wire (tells the DME that it now needs to recognize the 28 pin chip)

3. Cut a transistor (required for the addition of the MAP sensor)

I going to do a little more home work, I know a guy that has a - Comp. E-Tec System and a Turbotronics Huge Turbo for about $2K.

I'll get back wth u.
Tks,
Ron...
Old 08-11-2017, 01:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Ron,
your turbo S wouldn't require any of those steps though, you would just drop it on. I have a DME that was modified as per your steps above that I could include for $150 if you didn't want to open your DME up at all.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Sold
Old 08-12-2017, 09:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: