Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
"Ferdinand's finest"

2 beige and black sport seats, very nice condition!!!

Just looking for offers, buyer pays shipping. Both are extremely nice and look fantastic. Can provide more pics upon request. I would like to get $1100 plus shipping so I can replace them with some recaros.
Text or call 9198197364 for fastest response!

Cheers!
Drew

Last edited by lowenschlo; 10-24-2017 at 07:07 PM..
Old 10-23-2017, 03:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
"Ferdinand's finest"

*disclaimer* obviously I’m not asking $1500 for the set haha
Old 10-23-2017, 05:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
In the Fires of Hell.....

Garage
Dude, this is NOT Fleabay.

Put a price on, not a "let's see how much people will bid for my stuff".
I can fix your late 944 Cruise Control module - PM for details
Old 10-23-2017, 06:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
"Ferdinand's finest"

So are you interested? Didn’t see an offer anywhere......
Old 10-23-2017, 11:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
"Ferdinand's finest"

Someone buy these
Old 10-30-2017, 12:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

You're going to have to lower your asking price to sell these. They are nowhere near worth $1100 in the condition they're in. The covers are missing the piping, they fit poorly and the inserts are not secured right. Whoever buys these will need to basically reupholster them to make them look decent. Not to mention the foam on the seat bottoms need to be rebuilt. No offense by my comments, just trying to be realistic. And no, I'm not interested in buying them. If I were, a more reasonable price would be $400-500 max.
Old 10-30-2017, 06:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
"Ferdinand's finest"

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkshdw View Post
You're going to have to lower your asking price to sell these. They are nowhere near worth $1100 in the condition they're in. The covers are missing the piping, they fit poorly and the inserts are not secured right. Whoever buys these will need to basically reupholster them to make them look decent. Not to mention the foam on the seat bottoms need to be rebuilt. No offense by my comments, just trying to be realistic. And no, I'm not interested in buying them. If I were, a more reasonable price would be $400-500 max.
Then I may as well take the ad down because I spent over $500 getting them redone. And they look wayyyy better than the majority of seats I’ve seen sold for around $1000. The seat cushions are secured just fine, I’m not sure how you can tell their integrity from the pictures but thanks for the input regardless. They’re clean, solid, look great and have served well for quite a few road trips. They’re a great addition to the beige and black interior. I’m sure they’re worth more than $400.
Old 10-30-2017, 02:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Sadly, I think drkshdw may be right ... you may have spent more than 500 but there are a few details that don't look right. The absence of piping is a pretty big issue for someone wanting a vaguely original look and the covers don't seem to be a very good fit as evidenced by creases etc and he is right when he says that the squabs seem to have big gaps around them ... so do think his advice is genuine and actually pretty on the mark both in terms of appearance and value.
Old 10-30-2017, 05:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
I also agree. Those have to be reupholstered to look right.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: