Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Smile Late sport seats and burgundy interior for sale - Cleveland

Hello,

I have for sale the following:

- 1 pair of late style sport seats, complete, partially reupholstered. I bought them in need of recovering, I bought a German vinyl burgundy upholstery kit, started to install it, never finished. Asking $1100 for the pair.

- 1 pair of late style sport seats, in need of reupholstering. One seat is complete, the other has a seat bottom from a non-sport seat. To complete it as a sport seat, you would have to get a bottom cushion, and weld a piece of wire in place that supports the cushion (or get a bottom from another seat, or reupholster with sport tops and regular bottoms). Asking $600 for the pair.

Late 944 interior parts in burgundy:

- Rear seats in vinyl. Top of back seat is in good shape.
- Rear hatch area carpet main piece. Not noticeably faded (I'm sure it looks used compared to a new one, but the color is dark and rich).
- Rear quarter side panels -- great condition
- Sun visors - great condition
- Center console -- good condition
- Roof panel that covers the sunroof mechanism - great condition, except the edges of the vinyl need to be re-glued
- Door panels -- at least one, I don't remember if I have both, have to check.
- Also have misc. pieces like dash vents, etc.
- Burgundy 4-spoke steering wheel, some threads missing, typical scratches and browning for a 100K mile car.
- I probably have a trunk side carpet piece(s), don't remember whether with or without rear shoulder belts.
- Burgundy late 944 door pull handles and carpeted map pockets
- BROWN 3-spoke steering wheel, some threads missing
- BROWN early center console with beige carpet
- Probably more stuff that I can't remember.

All of these parts came out of clean, garage-kept cars with 80K-100K miles and have been living in my dry, clean basement for many years. They are all good enough to put into a nice condition 944. Make me an offer on all or individual pieces. How does $500 for all sound? I am too busy to ship, so local pick up is preferred. Shipping might take me weeks. Parts are located in Cleveland, Ohio.

Also, I have two clean, straight never-in-snow/salt doors -- one in Ruby red from a 1984 (near perfect), and one in Guards/India red from (I think) an '86 (one tiny hard-to-see ding). I think they have the glass and innards; will have to check. $100 each.

I have other 944 stuff lying around. I've owned ten of these since the 1990s. Old-time Rennlister, on again/off again PCA member.

Please PM or email through the forum if interested.

Thank you,

Tony K.

Current: 1985.5 944
Previous 944s: '83, '84, '84, '85.5, '85.5, '85.5, '87 S, '88, '89 S2

Last edited by Tony-K; 01-12-2018 at 01:42 PM..
Old 01-12-2018, 11:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

interested in first set of seats that are half done pics ?
Old 01-12-2018, 12:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

The seats (and other parts) are at my house in Cleveland. I am 2+ hours away in Toledo. I may get a chance to take pics when I am over there this weekend, but if not it may be a couple more weeks. I go back and forth a lot.

I am hoping someone in the area will come around and take a look. I have every intention of pulling everything out and posting nice clear pictures, but am super busy these days and have a lot of things higher on the priority list. These will be a good deal for someone who is interested and can stop by, in which case I'll make the time.

Thank you,

Current: 1985.5 944
Previous 944s: '83, '84, '84, '85.5, '85.5, '85.5, '87 S, '88, '89 S2
Old 01-12-2018, 01:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

seats

Sounds good, shipping is actually fairly simple to do, and not too bad though, when you get a chance for some pictures, please let me know.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: