Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: Late Dash, Center Console, Door Cards near Detroit

Hello,

I have an 84 I am looking to do a late dash swap in. I am looking for a late dash, all the supporting trim pieces, door cards and all the trim that goes with that, and the center console. I am located near Detroit, so if there is anyone near by parting a car out, I would be interested. The dash does not need to be in perfect shape, I can do some minor crack repair and recover.

Thanks
Old 02-10-2018, 07:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Greetings from Michigan

Garage
Are you looking for black ? I have a 86 944 going in for an inspection on Monday that I bought for 1200. Interior looks very nice. If this car needs massive repair I will part out. I live in Livingston county.
Old 02-10-2018, 06:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I am looking for black. But open to other colors for the dash. I have some vinyl I might use to recover a dash, depending on condition. Let me know what you end up doing with that car, I work in Milford, so not far away.
Old 02-10-2018, 07:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I'm in Lansing and pretty sure I have the door panels you seek. I'll check and get back with you.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I just checked and do have a pair of black door panels with tan lower inserts. These door panels were removed from my 87' 944 Turbo back in 2004 when we converted it over to track duty and have been sitting on the shelf ever since. Door panels are in nice shape for there age, about the only complaint is the lower tan carpet is a bit dirty from sitting on the shelf all these years but should clean up well. If interested I could email you pictures of the door panels. I want $150 for the pair of door panels, arm rests, and lower tan door pockets -- most eBay sellers are asking double this, so I think my price is more than fair. I could even meet you in Webberville to do the transaction.

Dan
diydancars at gmail dot com
Old 02-11-2018, 05:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Thanks Dan, for the door cards I am looking for all black though. The dash I'm open to other colors only because I would just recover it with black.

Thanks!
Old 02-11-2018, 07:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

No problem! Good luck!

PS: The bottom door pocket which is tan is interchangeable.

Last edited by DIYDanCars; 02-11-2018 at 08:03 AM..
Old 02-11-2018, 07:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Old 02-11-2018, 08:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

I've found a couple different options on the door cards, but nothing for a dash, still looking.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: