Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Euro Ď83 sunroof delete fs w/fuchs in NorCal

https://www.copart.com/lot/26433598

I went and looked at this car it doesnít have LSD 220 but does have fuchs with option code as well as sport suspension Koni option code with sway bars, has factory sunroof delete and manual windows with black interior
and of course manual steering since Ď83

Looks like itís been sitting for 10+ years in someoneís yard doesnít run and interior is trashed, paints ok but there are large dings in roof and front header panel the original manual wAs in car carfax says grey marketed over here legally in late 80ís if this car had LSD it would basically be a Clubsport like mine and I would buy but with all the fees copart racks on and the hidden dmv fees which I canít find out itís just too much of a hassle Iím not into red cars anyway but this is a great opportunity for someone to eat a rare euro Clubsport simple car for cheap less than $1k oh yeah the euro motor has 10.6-1 compression for more power as well. Enjoy
Old 03-19-2018, 08:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Forgot to mention itís a true AC delete as well with the cubby under dash and 3 gauges in center console also the car was donated so may have a clean title once you jump through the paper work hoops to reg and fix and smogg paint will polish up in most spots itís not cracked but the front and rear euro bumpers have some weird paint on top of them or a cover ate the red exterior paint and itís down to primer there
Old 03-19-2018, 08:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: