Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 928 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Porsche Crest 1984 Porsche 928 Update

Greetings

Here's an update on the 1984 Porsche 928S. Not a lot of stuff has changed except that the wheels has been polished. I still have the original finish inside of the wheels . I had only got the face of the wheels polished so incase I ever want to re anodize them back to the original finish (I still know what the original finish looks like). Nothing in the interior has changed, it's still look the exactly the same as it was in the other photos in my first post. The only reason I polished them is because my fathers old 84 928S had polished wheels and I wanted to try it out on the car (the wheels need to be refinished anyway when I got the car) and they came out excellent like I wanted them to be. I might leave them for a while like that and then later on refinish them in the original finish. Don't worry it's still the original paint and interior. (Links to the photos are below)

https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum/1173591-1984-porsche-928-update.html

Last edited by Eloutfi; 01-07-2020 at 08:19 PM..
Old 01-07-2020, 04:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
looks great - what did you use to polish them? - mine need something done to them - was considering paint but yours turned out so nice i might try what you did - nice job
Old 01-07-2020, 07:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Greetings

I just wanted to let you know there will be a 60K mile update coming soon. Stay tuned.

Thank you
Eli Loutfi

Old 01-16-2020, 05:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: