Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 928 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
1988 S4 shell available in SoCal extremely cheap

1988 Porsche 928 S4 with a clean title, but the car has been substantially stripped. It is a only shell at this point but still has some valuable bits at this point. The pictures tell the story, but what you really have here is a shell that would be a good jumping off point for some sort of LS conversion or race car.

I do have a clean TX title for it.

The background on this car is that it was a restoration project that received body damage during hurricane Harvey. Part of the garage fell on it and it got banged up. I have remove the engine, interior trim that could be saved and the harness.

The car has its original automatic transmission and it still which I believe is in good order. The person I bought it from represented that it was a strong running car. The torque tube is also still in the car attached to the transmission. The limited slip differential has been removed but there is a 928 opened differential from an earlier car in there now.

The front suspension has been replaced with an earlier complete front suspension from a 1984, rear suspension is unchanged. The calpers, both front and back have been removed, however the emergency brake still works.

The door windows worked fine prior to the switches and wiring harness being removed, as did the sunroof. The sunroof trim as well as the headliner are both in very good condition.

The engine and both the engine as well as the main electrical harness or being removed next Tuesday (10/17/17) the car will be available in Costa Mesa near John Wayne airport after that.

Inspections encouraged prior to that in Lake Forest.

Last edited by tdskip; 10-12-2017 at 07:43 AM..
Old 10-12-2017, 07:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage

Old 10-12-2017, 07:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: