Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 928 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
1989 Long Block & Sport / Light Race Cams For Immediate Sale

Selling 89' complete long block & new cam set (928MS 32vS2 Int Lift/Dur: .428" / 214 deg Exh Lift/Dur .389" / 206 deg. still in original box. Only removed from wrapping to apply good coat of oil to lobes and...Also 928S model front fenders incl, all to a good home. Do have the orig shipping doc from a few yrs ago for verification, just ask, can send.

Motor in crate, orig only 49 km on motor after rebuild in UK. S4 involved in an accident and parted out. Purchased motor from indv who had Motor picked up by Chris at Loe Bank Motors (UK) to which I had a local shipping co pick up to pack and ship to the US where I was to get her refreshed, installation of the new GT+ sport / racing cams and a turbo / intercooler setup.
Family priorities had changed, so has been sitting. Now looking for good home for all. cams alone from 928 Motorsports sell for $2445.00. Asking $3K for everything, S&H taken care of by the purchaser. Thank you.

So. of the Rio Grande
Long distance relationship w/my 88' S4 5-Speed Bi-Turbo Widebody In Work; Italy

Last edited by 2Quick4u928; 02-18-2018 at 04:18 PM..
Old 02-17-2018, 11:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: