Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 928 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Classic Is In

Porsche Crest Porsche 928

Breather Pipe with Oil Separator In Line,Please I am looking for the following pipe urgently and just not going great in my quest to find one,Please if any one can assist and even tell me which model this came off,Because this Porsche is 81 on the VIN number but just not sure now she is a 928 Gal 1981 and Im battling with a Breather Pipe for her
Old 09-04-2018, 03:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
If you have the part no. Look at Porschepartsnow.com
It’s a wholesale dealership based in CA. Their prices are cheaper than all the other dealerships.

Best luck
Old 09-04-2018, 07:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Classic Is In

Porsche 928

Hi thanks
I did try but unfortunately they only do till 84 any how if anyone can assist with knowing that this pipe is from a 81 and if they know of a Porsche they stripping please
Old 09-04-2018, 11:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
SharkHead

Garage
Try using Porsche catlogue to determine what MY the part it is https://www.porsche.com/usa/accessoriesandservices/classic/genuineparts/originalpartscatalogue/
Old 09-06-2018, 11:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: