Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 928 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

79 928 Part Out 5-speed, LSD, Engine Tacoma,WA

I am in Tacoma WA.

I dove into the world of Porsche by buying two 928s at once. I initially had the dream of bringing the 79 back to life but quickly realized I did not have the stamina for that .

I ended up parting it out and will be getting rid of the shell soon. - it was a non-sunroof car and the roof is already cut off and sold.

I have lots of of parts in the basement but here are the major things.

$150 - 79 Metal Gas Cap with Red Key(1) and ignition tumbler with black key(1)

$225 Steering Rack core

$600- 4.5L complete engine. It ran before i pulled it but was idling very high so I only ran it for short spurts a few times before pulling it. I am willing to help someone get this shipped but I really do not have the ability to palletize it and get it safe to ship on my own.

$800 LSD pulled from the 79 transaxle

$1300 5 Speed swap parts. subframe, torque tube, 5 speed core(I never drove this car but I know it had some synchro issues and the LSD has been removed) pedal set and clutch master firewall bracket. I do not have the bellhousing(it had been damaged) The Torque tube and transmission are worth $1000 just as cores.

If there are other requests please ask.

Last edited by mleach807; 04-21-2018 at 05:02 PM..
Old 04-21-2018, 04:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 04-21-2018, 05:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Do you have any of the tools from the tool kit? The bulb kit that sits in the spare tire area?
Old 04-24-2018, 05:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Hi,
Drivers side (LHD) power window motor?
Old 05-12-2018, 04:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: