Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 944 Turbo and Turbo S

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
83 Targa

Garage
Fuchs or Phone Dials

I have an 86 951 that will go up for sales soon and I want return the wheel to the stock look. Is there a general preference for Fuchs over Phone dials? I already have factory Fuchs, but I wonder if Phone dials have more of a stock look appeal.
Old 03-24-2018, 07:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
83 Targa

Garage
Anyone have an opinion here?
Old 04-07-2018, 04:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
More Boost!

Garage
I would sell the car with both wheel options and set the selling price of the car according to those (2) set's of wheels.

Let the buyer decide, if they want fuch's they know what the price difference is between phonies and fuch's, again let them choose where they want to spend their hard earned $$$.
Old 04-13-2018, 06:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Garage
i agree. if you have both wheels, let the buyer decide which they want, or if they want both.
Old 04-14-2018, 08:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
if I were the buyer I would want the ones that came with the car from the factory first and foremost. and of course the option to buy the other set.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
I agree that the car is best in it’s original state when you list it for sale.

Please let me know if you want to sell the wheels that are not original to the car.

Thanks
Steve
Old 05-05-2018, 11:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Carbonically Macerated

Garage
Always loved Fuchs, and my 911 has them, but my 951 came from the factory with phone dials, and they look the part.

Todd
85 Carrera Targa/17 Macan/87 951
"Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained" Thomas E.
Old 05-15-2018, 07:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: