Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 964 & 993 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
To whom did you realy marry????

My wife gets so pissed off cause I can perceive a little scratch on the bumper of the 993, but donīt notice when she comes from the hairdresser.
When I bought my P-car, the first night she sat in the garage I stayed 1 hr inside or by the car starring at it, looking at every details. I love its curves. 2 yrs have passed and I still pass be the garage and stare at it.

What is the relation between you and your car?

Old 03-03-2006, 09:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

ok, without getting this way off topic, it was always my understanding that for every hour you spent with your mistress you must spend two with your wife/girlfriend.

with that being said it's ok to spend an hour looking at your beautiful p-car, but you must spend 2 with the wife.
does sleeping count?
Old 03-03-2006, 10:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I sure hope sleeping counts....if not, I need to play catch up.

Last edited by Florida964; 03-04-2006 at 04:44 PM..
Old 03-03-2006, 03:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

I'm single but the ladies would say otherwise
01 996 TT -
09 Audi A4 Avant - daily driver
Old 03-04-2006, 06:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Im a bigamist, two wives....in the same house too
Old 03-04-2006, 12:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to DustinTarditi Send a message via Yahoo to DustinTarditi
I really enjoy the car and it seems to appreciate being driven.

After a particularly spirited run I may give it an affectionate pat on the fender... I think it likes it.

Without sounding too chauvanistic, I haven't met a guy who doesn't like staring out the windshield at the Porsche Bosom.
Raleigh, NC
Old 03-06-2006, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

I have been known to say on occassion that a Porsche is way cheaper than a mistress. At a Lime Rock Park drivers meeting I made that comment, suggesting that it could be a good justification for buying a new one (car, not mistress); the retort was 'Rick, I don't move that fast any more.'
Disclaimer - I would never even think of retaining a mistress, but I am getting a 1995 993 shortly (pictures will be posted when ready).

Old 03-10-2006, 08:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: