Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 964 & 993 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

pics of 993 with pss9s new wheels

Old 12-04-2014, 04:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

That look great!! I think those wheels should have been made for the 993 series in the first place.

They just look "right".

Wayne
Old 12-07-2014, 12:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Neun 11

Love me some MY02's! Are those 40th Anniversary wheels?
Old 12-07-2014, 07:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

very nice!
Old 12-07-2014, 08:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Wheels

They look just like the 40th anniversary wheels, but they were finished in Hyper Silver.
Apparently it's a longer process than just a normal paint and clear.
On the black car, they look better than I thought they would.
I'm very happy with appearance and performance now.
I've been smitten with turbos again and if I can't get over it, I'll have to sell.
Thanks for your comments
Kevin
Old 12-08-2014, 07:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

great looking car!
Old 12-30-2014, 04:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

fantastic! now if you just sell me your car so i can drive it in norcal it would be even more fantastic. seriously, PM me if you ever get sick of it. looks killer

b
Old 01-13-2015, 04:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcreston View Post
fantastic! now if you just sell me your car so i can drive it in norcal it would be even more fantastic. seriously, PM me if you ever get sick of it. looks killer

b
His car is for sale here on Pelican..

Hope you don't mind my interjecting this for you, Chef.

( If I ha the money, this car would be on my short list. Sadly, I don't.)

Wayne
Old 01-13-2015, 04:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

just saw it. great looking car! so wish the interior was black. does anyone have an idea what it would cost to redo the interior in black? very interested in the car. looks freaking insane.

b
Old 01-13-2015, 04:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Wheels look awesome. I wish they would fit a wide body.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Kartoffelkopf

Garage
Gorgeous looking car....I've so got a 993 itch that'll need scratching one day. And a 928 itch....so many itches..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcreston View Post
just saw it. great looking car! so wish the interior was black. does anyone have an idea what it would cost to redo the interior in black? very interested in the car. looks freaking insane.

b
Wouldn't let an interior ever stop me buying the right car...it's so easily changed. Did it on my '64Turbo, PO had non sports seats re-trimmed with the wrong hide, sky blue piping and alcantara seat centres...and completely wrong carpets, too heavy....and alcantara door cards plus poorly stitched everything in contrasting blue stitch. It's the reason my car was hanging around on the UK market. A 5yd car...most folk loved it but it was just "wrong".

One Easter holiday weekend later after buying a complete carpet set from Southbound in the UK, plus a replacement set of seats (Sports), door/rear quarter cards, door handles and centre console, and it's now looking lovely and stock with an RS steering wheel.

1993 (MY92) 964 Turbo 3.3 - Horizon Blue - Follow my 964 Turbo project here... http://forums.pelicanparts.com/911-engine-rebuilding-forum/626572-964-3-3-turbo-efi-conversion-using-syvecs-life-racing-engine-management.html
On Instagram (along with other stuff) as @spenny_.b #spennybengineproject
Old 01-23-2015, 01:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: