Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 964 & 993 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Dash light issue on 1990 964 Cab

I have been having an intermittent problem with my the seat belt and airbag warning lights in the clock. After having the lights reset a couple of times I decided to have the clock repaired and speedometer / odometer reworked before it breaks.

So I got them back from repair and started putting everything back in the car. Plugged the speedometer and clock in and installed in the dash. I noticed a odd problem with the dash lights when I fired it up.

I have dash lights in the fuel/oil level, tachometer and clock. No dash lights in the speedometer or the oil temp/pressure gage. All the gages are functioning, all warning lights including high beam and turn indicator lights in the speedometer are working. Checked fuses related to interior lights and they seem to be ok.

Any ideas on what may be causing my issue?
Old 01-20-2018, 05:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Check the easy things first, looks like it is just light bulbs and not something more serious.* Fixed the speedometer and tachometer, need 2 more bulbs to fix the oil temp/ oil level gage. Thanks for looking.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: