Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 964 & 993 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Scammer Alert - Please flag on CL

Hello!

I currently have my 911 for sale on Rennlist and Hemmings and was made aware that an individual has stolen pictures of my car and listed it for sale on Craigslist in Los Angeles (see the link below).

He listed the price incredibly low in order to entice deposits being put on the car. I wanted to let my fellow Porsche community know about this so you don't get scammed! There was one individual in California who almost fell into the trap, but luckily figured it out and got a hold of me (the real seller) first.

Please make sure to flag this post on CL:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/d/1989-porsche-911-carrera-4/6455303383.html

My warning post to Rennlist:
https://rennlist.com/forums/964-forum/1043547-watch-out-for-this-scammer.html

Thanks everyone
Garrett

Last edited by ggg20t; 01-21-2018 at 09:24 AM..
Old 01-21-2018, 09:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Hi Garrett - welcome to the forum and thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you see any suspicious activity on the forum, please report it to us and we'll deal with it accordingly.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: