Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
3rd Brake Light Warning

Good morning,

I just installed a "Back off XP" brake light module (tired of tailgaters...) - I selected the mode that makes the center brake light flash 5 times then stay steady on until you let off the brakes. it works wonders and definitely lets people behind you know you're stopping.

The only issue I've come across is it triggers my 3rd brake light warning. the warning comes on as soon as the pedal is pressed, but goes away once the light hits the steady on phase... is there a work-around for this? its not a huge deal but it is kind of annoying. - car is a 2007 997.1 C2

I've done searches here and rennlist and found basically nothing. I am also waiting for an email back from signal dynamics' (manufacturer of "back off") tech support. Any help in this area would be great!

thanks!
Old 02-19-2018, 05:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: