Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche Autocross and Track Racing

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Schroth Harnesses HANS style

I have a pair of Schroth Profi II 6-point HANS harnesses in red. These are the flexi-belt version that you can change to make them pull up or pull down on the lap belt portion. They were used for one event and then I switched to Sabelt (Just a preference).

They are really brand new, I mention the event in the interest of full disclosure. They retail for $395.00 I will take $350.00 or $650.00 for the pair.

They come with snap in hardware and are dated through 2019

As far as shipping if you don't want the boxes I can get them both into a $8.95 anywhere in the lower 48 priority mail box. If you need the boxes, Lets say $20 for the lower 48 and if it costs less the change will come in the box. I am happy to do either.

I might be able to fold the boxes up for shipping to save some cash if you like

PM me with any questions, But please NOT with any lowball offers

13' Cayenne GTS (The very fast Hauler)
06" VW Touareg (Previous Hauler) Katja (Gone never forgotten)

Last edited by mbbnyc; 08-18-2014 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: added info
Old 08-18-2014, 05:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
SCWDP- Shock and Awe Dept

Garage
Do you still have these? I'm interested.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Dude, If you want to sell them give someone a deal. You can buy those same harness' at Apex with 10% off , free shipping, on a credit card, from a known source, and not used.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Dude ? I'm sorry do I know you ?

Well Gee whiz scooter, I guess I'll have to make a deal now after your public service announcement. Thanks
Btw, Apex sells it for $395 10% off of that is $39 that would make it $356 So I am within $2. Big deal. Know your math before you start talking bad about people. You made it sound like I was grossly ripping people off.

Who says I don't take credit cards, and I am quite well known. Just not to you. My mom says I am swell guy. Anyone that wants a reference from other forum members can just ask me.

The fact that I even mention that they were used once shows what kind of person I am. I could have just said new. You would not be able to tell. They are not even creased.

Personally I got $5 bucks that says you work for Apex. But I have dealt with them before and they were great. I don't think they would use that kind of Tactic. Plus your not in the same state.

Your comment was condescending and accusatory. I don't appreciate it. You could have simply pointed it out. In a "by the way, You may not know but apex is selling them for...."
Old 09-09-2014, 11:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
My comment was not meant to be either condescending nor accusatory which is why I started it with the friendly term "dude". Sorry you took it that way. "please not with any lowball offers" is what's condescending. I was just pointing out the price at a retailer, Apex was just an example. Maybe it could have been more eloquent but it was only 2 sentences. BTW, your rant probably isn't helping sell them either.

Last edited by Pete R; 09-10-2014 at 06:26 AM..
Old 09-10-2014, 06:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Ok, well it came off that way. It's fine.

Hardly a rant, I simply addressed all of your points and added a suggestion for next time.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
3 month Bump Price Drop $325 Each or $600 for the pair + the shipping
Old 11-04-2014, 11:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Check your PM's

Old 11-09-2014, 07:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: