Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche Autocross and Track Racing

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

How can I watch racing events????

I'm looking for a good app out there that let's me find dates and times of races that includes live streaming links or station broadcasts.

I'd like the app to allow me to follow series, or just car manufacturer.
If I want to find ALL RACES this weekend, that are being televised (either on Internet or TV) that include PORSCHE manufacturer, is there an app out there that does this???

Would be a bonus if the app could add the event to my calendar so that I don't forget to watch!!!!
Old 01-26-2018, 05:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
I'm not aware of an app that encompasses all the races that happen - each race series has their own app, with some able to remind you of upcoming events. If you want to watch the Rolex 24, for example, you can do so on IMSA TV on their site.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry at Pelican Parts View Post
I'm not aware of an app that encompasses all the races that happen - each race series has their own app, with some able to remind you of upcoming events. If you want to watch the Rolex 24, for example, you can do so on IMSA TV on their site.
Sounds like I should build an app that could do that then.

Would be even better to have a 'fan feature' that let's you follow your favorite driver and be notified whenever that driver races, regardless of what car or event.

I was always frustrated at missing Michael Schumacher during the Race of Champions, or finding out too late of other drivers who jumped in a endurance race from their rally or DTM background.
Old 01-29-2018, 05:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: