Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Boxster, Cayman, 996, 997 Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

*price reduced*M96 3.4L take-out engine and Tiptronic transaxle for sale from '99 996

My 1999 996 has developed a knock and lost oil pressure. I bought the car in this condition and will be replacing both the engine and transaxle. I've already sourced the replacements so I'd like to get these out of the way before they start becoming a nuisance in my garage. The car has 134,701 miles on it. I have not pulled the engine or transaxle yet so the new owners can hear it run if they'd like. The car is parked and located in Lacey, WA.

The Tiptronic works well and as intended. I simply wanted to swap to 6 speed manual. I will include any and all of the conversion items you'll need including the Tiptronic bezels and shifter. I will also be replacing the carbon fiber Tip steering wheel eventually if you'd like that as well. I will not be reusing the factory 996 exhaust either so that may go as well.

I'd like to sell them together at this time but I'd definitely considering breaking them up if we can find two buyers. Asking $3700 for both or best offer. If you'd like more pics or info, just ask and I'll provide them. I'm new to this forum but have a verified ebay and paypal account as well as this same user name on dozens of forums. I prefer paypal or cash in person upon pickup. I can drop this off at a Fastenal location as well if you'd like to ship it on a pallet but you'll have to set it up. I've done it in the past and it's quite easy.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by gtxracer; 09-19-2019 at 08:09 AM..
Old 08-30-2019, 01:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Bump. Lowered price. I am new to the Porsche scene so if I'm way off base let me know. I will also accept offers! Thanks!

Old 09-19-2019, 08:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: