Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Boxster, Cayman, 996, 997 Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
FS: Brand new set of Kinesis 3-pc Forged K59 Wheels

These are brand new, and I’ve decided to go to 18” instead. They have been sitting for quite a while, but still have the stickers and have never seen a car or a tire. This was a $5000+ set a few years ago. It’s extremely rare to find NOS examples. There are no gauges in the lips, but I’m sure they could use a wipe-down or some hand polish in places. I am moving into a different house and could use the help on the down payment. Price is $3200 shipped/insured in the USA obo. I can meet in Denver area as well. I will ship only to a verified Paypal address. This is not my first rodeo with premium wheels. I know how to ship and package correctly. Thank you for reading.

“KINESIS MOTORSPORT...Wheels for the sophisticated enthusiast...
The serious driver who appreciates the honest aesthetics that are the result of engineering excellence and attention to technical detail...Strong, lightweight wheels designed to withstand the demands of the 24 hours of Daytona...club racing...or daily street driving.

The centers for the KINESIS wheels in our catalog are forged of 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum. The rim sections are spun by computer operated numerically controlled machines over tooling mandrels specifically designed for each rim size.

All wheels include standard finish: Shot Peened and Anodized (very durable) Centers, outer rim is polished.”

2x 19x8.5
Bolt pattern: 5x130
Backspace: 5 3/16”
Offset: 11mm

Calculation Used (double check my math ):
Backspace (minus) (Total width)/2 = offset
5 3/16 (-) 9.5/2=
5 3/16” - 4.75”=
5.1875- 4.75= -.4375”
.4375’’ or 11mm

2x 19x10.5
Bolt pattern: 5x130
Width: 10.5”
Backspace: 6 5/8’’
Offset: 22mm

Calculation Used:
Backspace (minus) (Total width)/2 = offset
6 5/8” (-) 11.5’’/2
6 5/8” (-) 5.75”
6.625” (-) 5.75”
=.875” or 22mm

Old 12-21-2019, 09:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: