Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Boxster, Cayman, 996, 997 Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: Pair of seats (black) Virginia

For sale: I believe these are from a Boxster, not sure of year or style. I bought them from the original owner of the car -- he had installed racing shells and his wife bugged him to get them out of the house. There are in very good shape. I've had them stored indoors in my basement until a couple months ago when I moved them into a climate controlled storage unit. They were for a project I no longer have.

The storage unit is in Ashburn, VA. Asking $400 for a quick sale.

I'll post a [terrible] picture of them when moved into the unit...If there is more interest I can get better and/or more detailed pictures.
Note: that little bit sticking off the side of the seat is not broken piping -- it is a zip tie on the seat track.

Old 02-19-2020, 02:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
seat , seats